- This page introduces some informations especially photographs about Hinatayama Station and its neighborhood.
What's the Hinatayama Station
- The station is unmanned with only one platformon located between Hayato Station and Hyoukiyama Station on JR Kyushu Hisatsu Line. The station is the entrance to Hinatayama Spa, but taking taxi at Kagoshima Airport or Hayato Station might be more convinient for tourists.
Knowledges about Hinatayama Station
- Dwelling: Uchi, Hayato town, Aira district, Kagoshima prefecture, Japan
- Date of Establishment: October 1, 1958.
Hinatayama Station Snapshots
- At the Platform
- Hinatayama Station Surroundings
- Railroad for the Next Stations
SIOS@Kagoshima, Japan (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- April 16, 2000 / The Hinatayama "Cherry" Road was revised.
- November 30, 1997 / The timetable was revised.
- June 6, 1997 / An organization of the pages were revised. "At the Platform" and etc. were added.
- March 31, 1997 / Guide for Walking on the Hinatayama "Cherry" Road was added.
- March 24, 1997 / The timetable was revised. The photograph of top page was changed.
- January 19, 1997 / Some pieces of information were added.
- December 21, 1996 / Established.